JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 5 NO 2, DECEMBER, 2007
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Women Empowerment and Nigeria’s Development: Perspectives, Challenges and Prospects – M.Z. Umar and A. Abdullahi, Usmanu Dan Fodiyo University, Sokoto.
- On the Use of Network Sampling in Diabetic Surveys – L.A. Nafiu, Federal University of Technology, Minna and A.A. Adewara, University of Ilorin.
- Comparison of Clustering Techniques and a Univariate Technique in the Site Selection on Multilocation Trial – A.F. Busari, Federal University of Technology, Minna.
- Statistical Analysis of the Share Price Movement of Stocks – C.E. Iwuagwu, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Culture and Risk-taking in Business Enterprise in Nigeria – I. Shaibu and F.O. Dimowo – University of Benin, Benin City
- Debt and Economic Development in Nigeria – L.E. Akujuobi, Federal University of Technology, Owerri and A.C. Onuorah, Delta State University, Asaba
- Foreign Direct Investment and Capital Formation in Nigeria – A.B.C. Akujuobi, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Nigeria and Ethical Concerns in Information Technology – G.O. Nnorom, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba and D.C. Ojimba, Anambra State University, Uli.
- Functional Literacy and the Universal Basic Education in Imo State – P.N. Opara, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Parents Education and Students Performance in Educational Statistics at Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria – C.N. Ozurumba, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island; A.E. Briggs, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt; and V.O. Ebuara and E.E.Emanghe, University of Calabar, Calabar
- Entrepreneurship Development: a People-change Approach to Self Actualisation and Sustainability – O.J. Ogundele and A.R. Hassan, Lagos State University, Ojoo and E.E. Okafor, University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Foreign Direct Investment and Poverty Reduction in Nigeria – V.O. Omorogbe and D.G. Ubeagbu, Igbinedion University, Okada
- Poverty Reduction Strategies and Policies in Developing Countries: Myth or Reality – A.N. Eneanya, University of Lagos, Lagos
- The Impact of Minimum Wage on Employment Level and Productivity in Nigeria – M.D. Imobighe, Delta State University, Abraka
- Child Abuse and the Educational Attainment of Secondary School Students in Science Subjects – K.V.F. Fatokun, Nassarawa State University, Keffi
- Risk Management and Organisational Profitability – Study of Selected Vegetable Oil Firms in Aba – C.N. Ukandu, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Profitability Analysis of Natural Rubber Tapping in Southern Nigeria – D.Y. Giroh, Rubber Research Institute of Nigeria, Benin City and E.F. Adebayo, Federal University of Technology, Yola
- ATM Systems in Nigerian Banks: Wind of Change – P.U.C. Agundu, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt and H.N. Ozuzu, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt
- Fiscal Policy and Nigerian Economic Growth – O. Omitogun and T.A. Ayinla, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Globalisation and the Poor Nations – O.E. Maku and B.A. Okuneye, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Demographic Predictors of Burn –Out among HIV/AIDS Counsellors – J.A. Adekoya and G.E. Abikoye, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Transfer and Adoption of Labour Saving Technologies – E.E. Idu and G.O. Ogwola, University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- HIV/AIDS and the Socio-economic Status of Victims in Oyo State – I.A Odusanya, T.A. Ayinla and O.E. Maku, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- The Implication of Finance on Rural Housing Market: Evidence of Aramoko Etiti - Adeoti Ilesanmi, Department of own and Regional Planning the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti.