JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 4
NO 1, JUNE, 2006
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Constraints in the Production of Technical Teachers in Imo State – Dr. P.N. Opara, Eboyin State University, Abakaliki.
- The Concept of Freight Rates and Forecasting Strategy – Dr. Obed Ndikom, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode.
- The Design and Development of a Double Glazed Gape-roof Shaped Solar Dryer for Cassava Pellets-Dr. S.I. Iwuoha Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Improving Livestock Production Through Alley Farming Practice in Anambra State – Prof E.C. Orji, G.I. Onwuaghalu, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and C.O.A. Ugwumba, Anambra State College of Agriculture, Igbariam.
- The Role of a Psychologist in Management: Discipline, Practice and Research in Nigeria – Dr. A. Ebiai, Delta State University, Abraka.
- Transportation Credit and Production Efficiency in Ogbomosho Zone of Oyo State, Nigeria – J.R. Aworemi, F.A. Agbaje and V.A. Dosunmu, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho.
- Fiscal Federalism, Tax Reforms and Productivity: A Case for Direct and Indirect Taxes in Nigeria – S.O. Effiok, University of Calabar, Calabar.
- Economic Reform Orchestra and Technical Manpower Development: Educational Finance Challenges in Nigeria – Dr. G.I.K. Akaninwor and Dr. P.U.C. Agundu, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- Impact of Monetary Policy on Financial Asset Returns: An Analysis of Selected Stocks from the Nigerian Capital Market – Dr. O. T. Ebiringa, Federal university of Technology, Owerri.
- An Analysis of Travel Demand Determinants in a Developing City: The Case of Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State – V.A. Dosunmu, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho.
- An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Selected Macroeconomic Aggregates on Capital Formation in Nigeria (1975-2002) – M.D. Imobighe and Dr. P.O.Dania, Delta State University, Abraka.
- Teachers Competence and Effectiveness in the Instructional Process: A Synoptic Exposition – S.M. Mbia, Cross River University of Technology, Calabar.
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (JORIND) ISSN 1596-8308
A publication of the Transcampus Interdisciplinary Research and Study Group, the JORIND operates an editorial policy which is to move research, analyses, prescriptions and projections away from mainstream positions and methods, dominated as it were, by excessive compartmentalization and individualism, towards a consciousness of the interface between disciplines and common grounds for joint authorship.
The JORIND welcomes articles from persons of any academic and educational background who exhibit a professional interest in development, provided the articles are so written as to be accessible to non-specialist readers. An editorial board reviews articles while the views, opinions and interpretations expressed are exclusively those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and policies of Economic Instructors (Nigeria) Ltd and the Transcampus Interdisciplinary Research and Study Group.
- Kenneth U. Nnadi, Ph.D. – Editor –in – Chief Transcampus Interdisciplinary Research and Study Group. P O Box 96 Owerri, NIGERIA.
- U.C.C. Nwogwugwu Ph.D. Department of Economics, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
- Kalu Jones Ijoma, Ph.D. Department of Economics, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Prof J.O.I Ayatse
Former Vice Chancellor,
University of Agriculture,
- Prof. I.C. Ogwude
Former Ag Vice Chancellor,
Federal University of Technology,
- Prof. E. E. Okpara
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor,
Imo State University of Port Harcourt,
- Prof A.N. Gbosi
Department of Economics,
University of Port Harcourt,
- Prof S.S. Dada
Department of Geology,
Olabisi Onabanjo University,
- Prof A. A. Adebayo
Dean Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Federal University of Technology,
- Dr. Johnson Olaleru
Department of Mathematics,
University of Lagos, Akoka,