JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 4 NO 2, DECEMBER, 2006
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Stock Valuation, Translation Exposure and Corporate Profitability of Multinationals in Nigeria – P.U.C. Agundu, N. A. Ukpai, L. C. Obara and B. D. Kiabel; Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- A Survey of TQM Implementation in Nigerian Transport Organisations – O. Ugboma; C. Ikeogu, A. Ejem and C. C. Ugboma; Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Human Capital Formation and Poverty Reduction Strategies in Nigeria (1999 – 2003) – R. M. Olulu, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt, and L Ohale, University of Port Harcourt.
- Economics of Yam Retail Business – Focus on Women Entrepreneurs – Ezenwa, A. Okafor, Madonna University, Okija, Onitsha.
- Long-Run Relationship Between Agricultural Production and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Evidence from the Johansen’s Cointegration Approach – C. A. U. Ighodaro, University of Benin, Benin City.
- Leadership and Conflict Management in Nigeria: Some Reflections – V. C. Aleke, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- The Design and Development of Adjustable Prosthetic Device for a Leg Amputee Using a Six Bar Link Knee Mechanism – S. I. Iwuoha, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Towards Improved Human Resource Development in Nigeria: Challenges and Prospects – E. E. Okafor, University of Ibadan and D. Imohnopi, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye.
- Crude Oil Resource: A Blessing or Curse to Nigeria – the Case of the Niger Delta – S. Tamuno, University of Port Harcourt and J. M. Felix, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt.
- Traditional Mining, Poverty and Environment: The Case of Keana Salt Mining Sites in Nasarawa State – A. J. Avre, Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- A Critical Appraisal of the Process of Implementing Ports Reforms Under Existing Legislative Framework – O. B. Ndikom, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode.
- Deregulation and Appropriate Pricing in the Downstream Sector of the Nigerian Oil Industry – L. Ohale, University of Port Harcourt.
- Effects of Mixtures of Pig Manure and Sandy Soil on the Growth of tomato Seedlings – C. C. Obiazi, G. U. Nnaji and J. O. Ugbobor, Delta State University, Asaba Campus.
- Book Scarcity in Nigerian University Libraries: A Menace to Effective Research, Teaching and Learning – J. C. Ogugua and N. Emerole, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Restitution of Crime Victims in Nigeria: A Study of Public Perceptions in Enugu State – U. U. Christopher, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- The Role of Education in Combating Terrorism – A. A. Oni, University of Lagos, Lagos.
- Private Investment and Macroeconomic Instability in the Nigerian Economy 1970 -2002 – M. D. Imobighe, Delta State University, Abraka.
- Problems of Resource Control in Nigeria and the way forward – S. Aibieyi and O. Osemwota, University of Benin, Benin City.
- Impact of Land Degradation on Farming Communities in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State – E. C. Orji, C. O. A. Ugwumba and U. Stephen, Anambra State University of Technology, Uli.
- Production of Insulating Bricks for Kiln Construction – F. O. Uzzi, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ibogun Campus
- Recurrent Issues and Problems of Classroom Instruction – M. S. Mbia, Cross River University of Technology, Akamkpa Campus.