JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 2 NO 2, JUNE, 2004
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Natural Gas Utilization: A Feasibility for Local Distribution in Nigeria – Onwukwe, S. I. and Obah. B. FUTO.
- The Socio-Dynamics of Victimless Crimes (prostitution) As an Induced Alternative for the Unemployed Migrant in Port Harcourt – Onyige, Chioma Daisy, UNIPORT.
- Port User’s Perception and Expectation of Service Quality Attributes and Dimensions in Ports of A Developing Economy – A case study – Ugboma C. C. and Ugboma, O. – FUTO.
- Public Sector Downsizing and Labour Redundancy: The Nigerian Experience – Nwaogwugwu, U. C. C, AICE.
- Econometric Modelling of World Bank Financing of Agricultural Development in Sub Saharan Africa, 1976 – 2001 – Akujuobi, C. U. FUTO.
- Reflections on the Construction Contact Procurement System in Bauchi State of Nigeria, Iroaganachi, N.ATBU.
- Utilizing Sodium Chloride and Solar Energy to Produce Hot Water, Iwuoha, S. I. FUTO.
- Print Materials and National Development: Some Issues, Ikoro, F. M. NINLAN.
- The International Transport Workers Federation and Sea farers productivity, Okeudo, G. N. and I. C. Nze, FUTO.
- Effects of Divorce on Children: Implications for the Nigerian Society, Udotong, W, WATS.
- Analysis of Aggregate Production Planning Alternatives in a Depressed Economy, Ubani E. C. FUTO.
- Evaluation Techniques and Investment Decisions, Akujuobi, A.B.C, FUTO.
- The Palaeoherpetology of Dinosaurs, Nnadi, E. I, AICE.
- Influence of Genotype, Season and Sex on Weaning Weight and Linear Parameters of Nigerian Goat Breeds, Otuma, M. O. et al, EBSU.
- Nigerian University Libraries in National Development: The Example of FUTO Library, Ogugua, J. C. and Emerole, N. FUTO.
- Towards Efficient Public Transport Operation in Nigeria, Ibe, C. C. FUTO.